Lleida.net Developers Network
Find out everything you need in our Developers Network to get the most of our services.
Utility to calculate different codes in base64
It is implememented in Java and needs virtual machine 1.6 or above
It allows to encode in:
- US-ASCII – Seven-bits ASCII, a.k.a. ISO646-US
- ISO-8859-1 – ISO Latin Alphabet No. 1, a.k.a. ISO-LATIN-1
- UTF-8 – Eight-bit UCS Transformation Format
- UTF-16BE – Sixteen-bit UCS Transformation Format, big-endian byte order
- UTF-16LE – Sixteen-bit UCS Transformation Format, little-endian byte order
- UTF-16 – Sixteen-bit UCS Transformation Format, byte order identified by an optional byte-order mark
Our platform only accepts code in Base64 encoded from UTF-16
Another package, this one of utilities
Some are included in sMsMassivo.jar, others in sMsVirtual.jar. We have compiled this package to complete functionalities between them.
We hope you find this information useful.